CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

On a roll.

Today is the last day of the "stash contest" on Diaper Swappers.  The theme behind it was that all the participats got points for using up yardages of fabric, but lost points for fabric they bought during the game.  Well, since I keep Sunday's for family sewing, I had to bust my butt to get some sewing done yesterday.  So, I managed to finish four newborn diapers, a pocket diaper for Justin, and a pajama top for James.  Today I'm going to finish a pair of jeans for James.  I got them cut yesterday, but stopped working on them so that I could work on some Air Force diapers.  I got the Air Force diapers cut, and embroidered, and the studs through one of them, but finishing them will have to wait until tomorrow now.

I also have a little girls fleece jacket that I need to finish up, so I'll likely sew the buttons on that today, and call that done.  I have another jacket that I want to do.  It will be a nice burgundy woven suede, with a matching lining. 

I will also be embroidering a shirt tomorrow for a trade that I'm doing.  I have one more shirt left that I can embroider, so I might pick a diaper for that to go with.

In Army life, Jake was supposed to get the list this weekend, of the options we have for our next duty station.  It is 9 in the morning and still no list.  He meets with his branch manager tomorrw.  So, I guess we'll see what our options are tomorrow, and then text back and forth about what we want, and what we want to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment