I got the pictures of the diaper I made for Justin loaded up this morning, so here it is. I'll probably get the other one done later this week, when my new order of snaps arrive. Today, I'm working on a custom order of an ACU OS pocket diaper (what my remaining snaps are going to be used on) for my first Etsy customer. I'm also going to try to bust out my serger today and do some work with that so that more of my items can be serged. I'm thinking about hooping a newborn shirt, and seeing about embroidered something on it, but haven't quite settled on what yet. In the meantime, here is the picture of the diaper you have been waiting for. I will add action shots later.