CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The pendulum swings back.

Saturday I was fully of energy and got lots of sewing done.  Then Sunday, I took a break for family time.  Yesterday, I was creeping along.  However, I did get most of the snaps on an Air Force diaper I'm doing.  Today, my goal is to embroider a shirt I'm doing for a trade, and finish up both diapers.  I also plan to get started on those soft soled shoes now that I have the elastic.  I'm thinking of switching the Mei Tai that I have stocked on my HC to my Etsy store, and making the ACU Mei Tai a custom spot on HC instead.

I also have to stock those adorable newborn diapers on Bitty Fluff for this weeks stocking there.  Keep your eyes peeled, and see what I have coming up in my stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment