Today's big project was finishing up a custom Navy diaper cover. I think it turned out rather nice. I cut most of it out yesterday, and marked the snaps. Today, I cut the pul, put the snaps and label on, and sewed it up. I'm very excited to get it off to it's new owner. In the meantime, I've also been working on making some ACU soft soled shoes for Justin. I figure it they wear well on him, then I'll open them up for sale. In the meantime, there is also a coat that I've been wanting to make for a while, and I'm going to try to get to work on today. Instead of being for me, though, it will be for someones little girl. I'm making it out of a woven suede cloth, and I think it will be darling.