CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy Day.

Well, today started with me waking up at 7:52 a.m. with no assistance from my kids, or alarm clock.  That hasn't happened in a long time.  So, I got the kids breakfast, and began working on postings for the Creative Mamas stocking.  After breakfast, and then lunch (time flies when you are on the computer), I started working on the diapers, diaper cover, and dress.  The dress is now complete except for buttons and button holes, and the diapers and diaper cover are embroidered. 

Plans for tomorrow, finish the dress, diaper cover, and diapers, and start on a jacket I've been wanting to make.  I also plan to mop my kitchen floor (completely unrelated, but I've been meaning  to do it for a bit now.  So as to not leave you hanging, this is the picture of the diaper cover I completed yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment