Okay, I just finally got the ACU Mei Tai done, and I'm very excited about it. I made a few adjustments compared to the last one I made. So, it now curves inward at the bottom, has thicker padding at the shoulder, thicker padding (but not as thick as at the shoulders) on the waist straps, and includes a pocket. I made the pocket so that it is sewn at the top, sides, and bottom, but the sides have the angeled access on either side. I also made the pocket pucker out more, to give better access. I will get pictures of it tomorrow, and plan to list it on my congo for sale, and also as an example for customs on my Etsy. Be sure to check back so that you can see what it looks like.