CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

On an ACU rampage.

Today, I got three ACU outers done for the diapers I'm doing for my son cut, as well as the waterproof layers.  I also got the custom diaper cover cut, snapped, and sewn.  I'll put a picture of that up tomorrow.  I also embroidered the ACU sling back dress I'm doing for a custom order.  Tomorrow, I plan to finish up the diapers, and the diaper cover to go with the dress, and the dress.

On the homefront, my husband had an early day from class and was nice enough to pick up groceries on the way home.  We had enough left overs from this weeks meal that I didn't have took dinner.  A nice rest for me.  Well, now it is off to bed for an early morning of making more Army goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment