CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shhhh, it's a surprise.

Well, I finished the custom outfit I was making yesterday, but because it is a surprise for the intended recipient from my customer, I've decided I will hold off on posting a picture until after she receives it.  However, I did get to do some family sewing today/tonight, and finished a pocket diaper for Justin.  I plan to wash it tonight (already got some pictures of it) and then post some action shots of it tomorrow.  I'm going to try to load the pictures and update tonight so that you can see the cool idea for the embroidery that my husband had. 

Now, on tomorrow's agenda, I have my first custom order from Etsy, and will be making that OS ACU diaper cover.  I'm very excited about it, and will post a picture as soon as it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment