CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Because they are just so cute!

I just stocked a custom spot for a dress on my Etsy store. It is an ACU dress that I made and stocked in my store on Bitty Fluff. I've decided to open up a custom slot on Etsy. The custom spot is for any of the servcies fabrics that I have.

I also plan to list the ACU Mei Tai that I talked about in a previous post, and open that up for customs on Etsy.

This weeks big deal though, is I'm going to make Justin and ACU one-size daiper with embroidery. It should turn out super cute, and I think it will be nice to have a little Hooah on him. I made him a diaper cover in the past, and some one-size diapers, but none in the ACU fabric. I think this should be a nice addition to his collection of one-size diapers. The best part is the embroidery, but your going to have to wait until it's done to find out what that's going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment