CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Getting the new year off to a great start!

Well, we haven't just started a new year, but a new decade. In this new year, I plan to debut some new products, as well as open an Etsy store. I will be stocking in my store on HC this Friday, and plan to start stocking on the Etsy store soon. I'm going to be expanding the items that I do in military fabric. In the works right now is a woodland maripat bag/purse, and an ACU Mai Tei.

I've been tweaking my waterproof doll pattern, and will be selling those soon as well. Valentine's Day is also very near, so I'm going to be listing some items to get ready for that as well.

I have about 4.5 months left here in Leavenworth, and then we will be on the move again, and I will open up my waiting list for those that want to order, so that I can get started on your orders as soon as we are finished moving, and done with whatever vacation we take.

No comments:

Post a Comment