CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Projects in the making.


My Etsy store is up and running and now has several items in it. In the meantime, I've just finished up one, and am working on two custom orders. The first is a dress that I did for a mama who's husband is coming home from deployment soon. She wanted a nice dress for her daughter, and the result turned out rather lovely. I also worked on a bib this week for a family who will be going to the promotion ceremony of a marine. That marine is the lady's brother, and she wanted something Oorah for the occassion. I'll also be working on an appliqued shirt for the older sibling to the one wearing the bib.

In about a week I will be working on a diaper cover for a mama in Canada, but I'll keep the rest of the details hush hush, as it is a surprise for her husband.

I'll stop back in later with more details on the goings on, but for now, I'm keeping busy making things for my wonderful customers. Be sure to stop by either of my shops or my facebook page, and fan me.

No comments:

Post a Comment