CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

. . . and the action shot.

I finally got some action shots last night of Justin in his new diaper.  He either wants right up in the camera, or to playfully run away from it, so it is kind of hard to get a good shot, but these are the two pictures that I snapped that didn't come out blurry.  I also shipping off two packages today.  One was an ACU diaper cover to a mama here in Kansas.  I'm thinking she is right near Ft. Riley based off the mailing address.  The other package was to a Canadian mama.

Today I'm working on a custom Navy diaper cover, and then I want to try making some ACU soft soled shoes, to add to my collection.  We'll see how that goes, and of course, I'll past pics here as I finish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment