CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Etsy store is up and running

For those who follow me or shop my store, I just opened up my etsy store. It is www.craftsbychristina.etsy.com. I have two items stocked there right now, but plan on stocking some more items this week. I'm also a guest on The Chain Gang this month, and have two items there. I plan on getting three custom orders done and in the mail this week, as well as stocking an ACU dress on the etsy store. Since I have some ABU fabric, I'm thinking it might be time to make a cute dress with it, and maybe a newborn set.

We are also trying to get pregnant with our third child, so that is inspiring some newborn diapers, as well as some cute one-size diapers. I just got some pink giraffe cotton fabric in, so I plan on washing that up and making some adorable girly diapers out of that. Be sure to check into either of my stores, as I'm going to be stocking some great stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment