CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

This is the day that never ends. . .

I started off this morning waking up three time, by the third time, it was a reasonable hour, and I decided to stay up.  So today, I got 4 newborn diapers cut, outers, inners, and soakers.  I also got them all snapped and label.  Now, to just sew them together.  I think tomorrow I will go to JoAnns to get the notions I'm need to finish up some unfinished projects.  I can feel a headach comming on, so I'm thinking there is some rainy weather on it's way.  I plan to perservere though, as I really want to get stuff done. 

In the really awesome news, my manequins arrived yesterday.  They look very cool, so I can't wait to put some clothing on them and take pictures.  In the meatime, here are the pictures from a custom order I did this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment