CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

On the agenda for today.

Well, my husband Jake is exercising (no real required PT when you are at CGSG) and the boys are in their room playing, so I think it is time to bust into making the ACU Mei Tai that I've been wanting to do. I made one for myself not to long ago, and had been thinking about making another since I'd been getting requests. Last night I cut out the outer portion (the camo part) but I still need to cut out the hidden and inner parts as well as the straps and padding. I was thinking about embroidering it, but since I don't know what the potential new owner might want on it, I'm holding off.
I am, however thinking about putting a pocket on it. After all, that could come in very handy. I'm just trying to figure out what kind of pocket right now. Hmmm. We shall see.
After the Mei Tai, I'm thinking about making up some diapers. I have two stockings this week, one on Bitty Fluff, and the other on Creative Mamas. So, I need to work up some newborn diapers, and I'm thinking if I get the MT done in time, that can be stocked at Creative Mamas. I'll probably open a custom slot for one on the Etsy store.
In the meantime, I'll be enjoying family time tomorrow, and then Monday, back to work, well for me that is. Jake is off for MLK Jr. Day. You got to love the holidays you get with the Army. So, a four day work week ahead for him. I think he has another one next week for Presidents Day? If I remember correctly, that falls around Valentine's Day. We'll see what crafty things I come up with for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment