CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

And it's complete. . . well mostly




I finally got it sewn together, now I'm just looking for the perfect fasteners. I was going to use metal snaps, but I'm thinking either purple polyresin snaps, or maybe some wooden toggle or metal latch type fasteners. The jacket turned out rather nice, and I'm thinking it will look even better when I put on another 10 lbs or so. Might even fit me up to 2nd trimester in pregnancy, assuming I'm ever pregnant while wearing it. Overall, it is perfect and nice and warm. Another great thing about it, is that it has pockets on either side, so that I hae some where to stash my keys while dropping my oldest off at school or picking him up. Very convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment