CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The light at the end of the tunnel.

Last night Jake helped me put the front snaps on the last 5 diaper covers.  So, now I just need to sew labels on those covers, sew the pul to them and put the fold over elastic on.  Tonight Jake can help me with putting the closure snaps on them.  Then, if I still haven't found the missing bib front seems to have walked off, I'll have to make another one of those, but that's small potatoes.  Then I'll get pictures done, and the invoice out. 

I'm already planning my next project.  I plan on doing some more soft soled shoes, and a  dress in woodland maripat.  I also have a OS diaper to finish up, and stock next week.  I'm thinking of making some St. Patrick's Day themed newborn pocket diapers as well.  We shall see soon though, if I'm being over ambitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment