CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Passing time, and big orders.

Right as I was finishing up a custom order last week, a custom request came in from the Ft. Campbell museum Legacies Gift Shop.  So, this week I'm busy making 16 ACU bibs with Hooah! embroidered on them, as well as 10 diaper covers embroidered with Pee  All I Can Pee.  I hope to have them all done and out the door next week.

I also need to start working on some instock items for my Hyenacart store.  I was able to stock an adorable Easter themed dress in my Etsy store today, and have plans to make a few more things this week to stock in both stores. 

In anticipation of March, I'm also going to be coming up with some clever items for the Creative Mamas "March Madness" themed stocking.  It's all about March, but not necessarily all about sports.  Be sure to stop by and see all the great new items you can buy.

Oh, and here are pictures of the most recent custom order I completed:


No comments:

Post a Comment