CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Slowly working my way through.

This week has been busy.  I've spent quite a bit of time cutting out 16 bibs for the Legacies Gift Shop order, and planning the items I'm going to make to stock my store for the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt.  Now, the hunt isn't until May, but last hunt, I had a bazaar to do, an order from the museum, and the hunt all going on at the same time.  So, this hunt I plan to be ahead of the game. 

I also plan on introducing some new items to my stores.  I will soon be stocking soft soled shoes, as well as camo change purses.  The first one will be of ACU of course, but I plan to do other fabrics as well.  I have some diaper outers already cut, and they just need snaps, and to be sewn.  I'll be having my husband help me with the snaps, and the rest of it goes rather quickly from there it would seem.

Well, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment