CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Keeping Busy

Today, I cut, and have half way done, a dress for a custom order.  I have the diaper cover cut out for it as  well, and depending on how tomorrow goes, I plan to finish the dress, embroider the diaper cover, and hopefully have it all completed Saturday. 

Today, Justin got to run around in his new ACU soft soled shoes.  They look adorable, but I think his feet are too big for them already, so I'm going to enlarge the pattern and make him new ones.  I have plenty of scraps do it with, and I think he will really enjoy them.

Tonight, I also made several bookmarkers for The Spotted Box.  I have four pacifier holders I'm sending in to accompany the bookmarks, as well as business cards.  So, make sure to look for my items, and Creative Mamas Congo, in the March Spotted Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment