CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Work, work, work.

Well, Saturday I finished the diaper covers and bibs.  Monday, I cut two dresses for custom orders, and today I have the first one finished except for stitching the lining to the main dress, the buttons and the button holes.  After that I'll move onto the custom sling back dress, and an ACU diaper cover.  I also finished an XL March Madness themed fleece soaker for this weeks stocking on Creative Mamas. Tomorrow, I plan to finish up the sling back dress, diaper cover, and get a few more things done for the Creative Mamas and Bitty Fluff stockings. 

Stay tuned for pictures of all these items, as I'm going to try to get some pictures tomorrow, and I think they look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment