Well, Jake finally got done with his last TDY of October, and we hit the road for California for Halloween. After we got back, I got into the craft room and started sewing. Part of it was finishing up a custom order, and the other part was getting ready for this weeks stocking at Bitty Fluff. I'm the featured vendor for this stocking, and wanted to take full advantage of it. So, as result, I managed to sew/embroider three military themed newborn sets.
The first was an ACU set, that I think I actually had mostly done before we left. The second is a Woodland MARPAT set, and the third, a Desert MARPAT set. I plan on doing an AF one next. I also picked up more of the necessary supplies I need for a dress I've been wanting to do for a month now. Before getting to that though, I've needed to get some things sewn for the Arts and Crafts Fair at James school tomorrow. As a result, I finally finished up the bamboo velour pillow cases, and will be moving on shortly to burp cloths, and pacifier holders. I'm going to try to knock out some wipes, and maybe a few diapers as well. I'd like to get a swing back dress or two done, but I'm not sure if that will be happening. Well, back to sewing.