CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's been a rough week.

Well this week started with James having a stomach bug overnight Sunday to Monday, then eye surgery on Tuesday.  He needed an operation to align his eyes.  He seems to be doing alright now, but can't go back to school until after Thanksgiving. 

In the meantime, I've managed to get a diaper cover done, and apron, and lay out the fabric to make an NWU sundress.  I'm also going to try to cut a ACU newborn outfit today.  Work has been rough on Jake this week, since he had duty overnight Monday to Tuesday, then James' surgery, with a late night of work, and very little sleep.


Once I get my custom orders done, and Christmas gifts made (of which I've done no work so far) I'm going to start dabbling in what new items I'm going to be making.  I have two dresses I've been wanting to work on, but just haven't had the chance yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment