CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

What I've been up to.

The last couple of weeks I've been working on three projects.  The first one went in the mail last week.  It was a pair of NWU diapers with some adorable embroidery on them.  The second one, which is still in progress is a set of ABU's for a little boy who's daddy is headed home.  The third one is an NWU diaper cover.  I've also just cut out and am in the process of putting snaps on an ACU pocket diaper.  I'm doing one for a blog that is featuring WAHM's, and another for a customer.  I'm also playing around with some new dress patterns, and hope to get a chance to make some dresses and post pictures of those soon.
My mornings have been spent getting James ready for school.  After taking him to school, I've been going to mass at the church, since it is on the same property.  Then I come home and do some house hold chores before heading off to my craft room to get some projects done.  We have the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt in November, so I'll be sewing up some merchandise for that, as well a fall Fiesta that will be going on at James school.  So what do you think, do OBV pillow cases sound nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment