CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Now that's done. On to the next project.

Yesterday I finished, and packaged up two dresses, and a diaper cover.  I still need to get a picture of the diaper cover, but I have a few of one of the dresses already loaded.  Today, after visiting a friend, I will be embarking on an ACU diaper bag.  I'm rather excited about it, as I've had it planned for a while.  I also plan on making a Woodland MARPAT diaper cover, and possibly a dress. 

I will also be making up some samples soon for the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt, and finishing a shirt for a collaboration that I'm doing on Creative Mamas with a guest vendor.  Stay tuned and check it out.


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic new dress Christina!
    You've received the Sunshine Award from JoyfulRose! Visit my Blog and pass it on: http://joyfulroselinks.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got my Sunshine Award too!

    http://blog.aleinoodleknits.com/2010/03/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete