CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two new additions (no not babies).

Last week, I had the Julia set modeled by an adorable newborn baby girl.  It turned out just as I had hoped, and it was so nice to see a little baby girl wearing that set.  Her name is Erin and she's a special assignment model from Ellie Bean models.


This week, I've been working on a few projects, including a new household item.  ACU placemats.  These placemats are something I had been contemplating since before Christmas, when I made placemats and napkins for my sister-law's.   A friend suggested that I make some out of ACU, and since I'd been contemplating that already, I decided to go ahead and give it a shot.  These are listed on my Hyenacart store, www.hyenacart.com/creativemams, but will also be avaialble today on Etsy as a custom order.  On Etsy, you will be able to purchase the embroidery service as well, if you would like that option.  You would need to purchase 4 slots to have all four embroidered.

So, without further ado, here are the placemats:


No comments:

Post a Comment