CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In the New Year

It's been over a month since the last time I blogged.  Part of that is due to being busy with the kids, custom orders, and Christmas presents.  We went home to Ohio for Christmas, and I took that time off from work so that I could enjoy myself on Christmas vacation.

Since I've been back, I've been steadily working on custom orders.  Today, I finally got the last item mailed out that was ordered during the Christmas break.  I'm currently working on a dress set to be modeled by a newborn Ella Bean model.  I'm very excited about this, and finishing up the dress this week.  I plan to mail out a diaper cover, head band, and soft soled shoes to complete the set.

I'm also going to be working on two other custom orders starting this week and going into next week.  I might be making a modification to some of my dresses though.  With the CPSIA extension ending next month, I'm reevaluating where I get my buttons.  If I can get certificates for the clay that is used, I will start using Tessa Anne buttons.  She make beautiful handmade buttons that I think will look darling with my dresses.  So, stay tuned to see what modifications I make to comply with the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment