CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Slowly but surely returning.

Well, since the last time I posted, I finished about 4 custom orders, took it as easily as I possibly could, and welcomed my husband home from TDY.  I also was unfortunate in finding out that the little girl I was pregnant with died at around 28 weeks along.  I went to the hospital on a Sunday afternoon, because of lack of  movement, and found out her heartbeat was gone.  I was induced that Wednesday, and we drove home to Ohio that Saturday.  We laid her to rest on Tuesday the 3rd of August.

Since we've been back, James has started his first day of school (his missed the actual first day of school because of a stomach bug), and we've also been working on putting the house together.  I had made Julia a coming home outfit the week before I found out she was gone, and will post a picture of that later.  I'm going to put together a set in honor of her (it was what her coming home outfit would have been) that will be available for custom order at a special price.  In the meatime, her dress will be going into a memory box of things that were hers.

May my little angel rest in peace.

1 comment: