CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Starting to get back into the swing of things.

Well, after taking a break last week per the doctors instructions, I am getting back to my custom orders this week.  I'll will be cutting orders today and tomorrow, and then Wednesday when I'm supposed to get my machine back, I'll start sewing.

To explain the getting the machine back part, Friday, I went to turn on my machine, but when it came on it had an error message.  I turned it off like it said, 5 times I tried this, but to no avail.  I've only had this machine for 6 months, so I took it to the shop I bought it at, and they put a rush fix on it.  So. . .  I should have it back by Wednesday and be able to start sewing again.  Coincidentally, that is also the day Jake and I go to do out taxes.  Hopefully we'll get a decent refund, as I already know I'm taking a loss for the first year of business, but I think that was to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment