CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

It's been a long time, and a lot has happened.

It has been quite a while since I have blogged.  The reason for this. . . I got pregnany unexpectedly.  While quite a blessing, also quite exhausting.  I held off for the longest time tell anyone outside of family and close friends.  After what happened with Julia, I was terrified to hope for a while.  I was assigned to a great high risk doctor  though, and Joseph Matthew arrived safely by induction on February 13th.  I was induced at 37 weeks because at 32 weeks he began showing signs of IUGR, and the doctor felt he was safter out that in at that point.  He has done very well since and it quite adorable.

While I was pregnant, I also discovered that you have to be licensed to legally make items using military fabric.  As a result, I pulled all my listings until that is settled.  I have been working on fulfilling the requirements, and am currently licensed by the Marines, and am working on the Army, Navy and AF as well still. 

Because of having a new baby, sleep is here and there, but I am still working on orders as they come in, and trying to catch up on house work that had fallen behind.  I'm also trying to catch up on homeschooling my 4 year old, and getting him ready to go to school with James next year.  He does do well with homeschooling, but has been asking to go to school with James for the last two years at least.  So, we're giving it a try.

In the meantime, I have been playing around with new patterns, and getting ready to consign with a store local to me, as well as the Little Bit of Bliss gift shop on post.  Stay tuned for more updates . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment