CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Black Friday is coming

Black Friday is right around the corner (just a week and a day away) and I thought I would do something special for it. So, while I'll be listing some items at great prices, I will also be listing a Military custom order spot, with free embroidery for words (phrases). That's a $5 savings. So you could get a dress, diaper cover, diaper, or tea dyed shirt for the regular price, and get it personalized for no cost. I'm still drumming up other ideas for Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, but I thought that this offer would be especially great I'm also going to *try* to stock an ABU Mei Tai. I just got in quite a few yards of ABU fabric a week and a half ago, and plan to get cutting on it, to make something for those baby wearing AF mommies. Check in at my store to see what I have listed and what's coming up.

www.hyenacart.com/creativemamas

No comments:

Post a Comment