CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wait for it. . . . wait for it. . .

Tomorrow Creative Mamas Congo celebrates its 1st Birthday. Crafts by Christina has been with the congo since the very beginning and is rather excited about it. I'm also excited because I've watch the congo continue to thrive since I first took over the congo. On the same day that the birthday celelbration begins, the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt also begins. It is massive and will last all month. I already have quite a few items up, and plan to do some more great things through out the month. If you haven't stopped by in a while, you might want to check the congo out, as we also have a new look, courtesy of Christina of Joyful Rose. I think you are going to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment